Gwen Stefani seemed like she might be in the running for having the worst year after she announced she was ending her 13-year-marriage to Gavin Rossdale when it was revealed he had been cheating on her with the nanny.
Just shortly after her announcement, though, Stefani rebounded hard with country hunk and Voice co-star Blake Shelton and has since come out on top. Through social media and public appearances, the two appear to be happier than ever and it seems like Stefani has found love once again.
Seeming to have a good command on living life to the fullest, here are some of the best Gwen Stefani quotes from over the years.
- Act as young as you feel. You’re not getting older; you’re getting more entitled to be your fabulous self.
- My songs are basically my diaries. Some of my best songwriting has come out of time when I’ve been going through a personal nightmare.
- I remember the day I discovered James Dean and Marilyn Monroe. I don’t know why it affected me so strongly, but I walked down to the corner store and bought every poster of them, and I did my whole room up. Overnight.
- People might think you can turn creativity on and off,but it’s not like that. It just kind of comes out. A mash up of all these things you collect in your mind. You never know when it’s gonna happen, but when it does … it’s like magic.It’s just that simple and it’s just that hard.
- I’m just an Orange County girl from a loving family making music with my friends. It’s not really that big of a deal.
- Love is when you have a bad day but then you see the one you love and everything seems to be ok