Albert Einstein is known for his contribution in Science. He has been renowned since time immemorial because of being the pillar of what is being taught to us these days about modern physics, mass-energy equivalence, and many more. But aside from his scientific knowledge, he has been also known because of his life advices that is continuously imparted to everyone that serve as guidance towards reaching our life goals.
Here are some 31 amazing Albert Einstein Quotes with funny images. We hope your souls and drive towards becoming better versions of yourselves will be rejuvenated with the help of these Einstein Quotes.
31 Amazing Albert Einstein Quotes with Funny Images
1. “If the facts don’t fit the theory…”
We get the facts from thoroughly going through the theory and experiments. If both don’t match, facts should be altered.
2. “Try not to become a man of success…”
Being successful is not adequate. You should not be known only because of your success but also because of how touched people’s lives.
3. “Einstein was once asked how it file to be the smartest man alive…”
Einstein is surely humble. He never regarded himself as the smartest, even if he is.
4. “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again…”
Some people are too insane, they never change what they do in spite of not getting what they want.
5. “Example isn’t another way to teach…” Professor Albert Einstein Quotes
Isn’t it easier to understand things if examples are given?
6. “Never do anything against your conscience even if the state demands it…”
Always be right. There’s no excuse not to.
7. “Not everything that counts can be counted…”
We cannot measure the value of everything, and not everything we have has values.
8. “It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education…”
Sometimes, formal education does not give justice to everyone’s curiosity. What we learn at school are not enough. Learn to nurture them!
9. “When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless…”
That rewarding feeling that we get when we incline into several issues that will make things better — heaven!
10. “There comes a point in your life when you need to stop reading…”
Live your own life. Make things happen and stop lurking at other people’s lives.
11. “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge…”
Let your imagination work. Life isn’t just about the facts.
12. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking…”
Have a different approach. What caused the problem could not solve it at all.
13. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl…”
Oh, where’s the justice? Make sure that you make your woman feel valuable by kissing her without any hindrance.
14. “The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources…”
Never share all your sources. People might steal the limelight that was supposed to be yours.
15. “Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder…”
We get that serene feeling that drives us towards doing something great when we are alone.
16. “Only a life lived for others is worth living…”
Never focus on yourself alone. Make sure that you also consider other people’s feeling and existence.
17. “Wisdom is not a product of schooling…”
Wisdom is not just acquired at school but also from what we experience in our every day existence.
18. “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil…”
These people who do evil will not prosper if someone will stop them.
19. “Any fool can know…”
It takes a smart person to understand.
20. “I believe that a simple and unassuming life is good for everybody…”
Nurture your physical and emotional wellness by living an unassuming life.
21. “I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction…”
Slowly happening. Cellphones, telephones, computers. Interaction must also be done personally. Ask your friend for a cup of coffee!
22. “Once you stop learning, you start dying…”
A mind that does not value the things that it has to learn is worthless.
23. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough…”
True understanding can be measured on how you simply explain the situation.
24. “The only thing you absolutely have to know is the location of the library…”
Oh, the library — such a haven where you can really learn a lot without limits.
25. “Weak people revenge…”
Ignore, especially if it has nothing to do with you.
26. “Imagination is more important than knowledge…”
Fly, go to places, acquire everything — all these can be done through imagination.
27. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal…”
Your goal will keep you moving forward. Make sure that you have one.
28. “Everybody is a genius…”
Everyone smart according to their own capabilities.
29. “Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent…”
Would you keep being a fool when you can be a genius by doing things far from the norm?
30. “Creativity is contagious. Pass it on…”
Share your ideas, share your knowledge. Guide people towards creating something not only for themselves but for everyone.
31. “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind…”
This is surely the funniest yet most amazing among these Einstein quotes. Be the judge.
Albert Einstein is undoubtedly a wonderful person. He has proven himself not only just by being a pillar in science but how he has exerted his efforts to help people change through these Einstein quotes. Let these be your guidance, let these help you keep moving forward because that’s how life should be. And wear that crazy long hairstyle with pride. Never blend in, make sure that you are being heard by everyone, just like what these Albert Einstein quotes and sayings are trying to impart to everyone.