Professional wrestling combines athletics along with theatrics, which explains why it was called by World Wrestling Entertainment as “sports entertainment.” Moreover, the world of professional wrestling has produced talented and intelligent wrestlers both on the microphone and on the ring.
The top wrestlers of the WWE history were the ones who had the best wrestling quotes and sayings towards the microphone. Several wrestlers have been popular for their personal catchphrases they mentioned in their promotions. In the past few years, WWE super stars have a very wonderful catch wrestling quotes and sayings.
Beginning from Austin’s “WHAT?” to Undertaker’s “Rest in Peace” and the famous line from Vince McMahon’s “You’re fired!” . All those examples seems to be WWE wrestling quotes you could possibly have heard in life everyday, however there still a lot of wrestling quotes for you to ponder.
Do you want to learn the secrets to become a stronger, faster and better-conditioned wrestler? Check out this awesome WWE starter kit to ignite your career in WWE Wrestling. BUT be careful, this is only for real Wrestling Bros.
And hopefully after finishing this course you can called yourself WWE worthy and get this beautiful piece:
Now without further ado, here is our collection of 16 Pro Wrestling Quotes for WWE Lovers.
16 Pro Wrestling Quotes for WWE Lovers
1. “When the day comes when you don’t believe in yourself, there’s the door. Get the hell out! ” -John Cena
Believe in yourself because only yourself can help you in everything that you are going to do.
2. “Success isn’t always about greatness, it’s about consistency…” -The Rock
Being consistent in what you are doing also signifies commitment. If you are committed to something, you tend to do your best and success will follow.
3. “I forgot how it feel like to have the top of my foot hurt so bad from kicking people on the face…” –Randy Orton
For every success, you’ll encounter pains in the process but in the end all the pain would be worth it.
4. “Everything I do is to become better, the best ever and I’m not going to stop.” –Dolph Ziggler
Never stop in doing the best of your abilities.
5. “Blood, sweat and respect. The first two you give. The last you earn. Give it. Earn it.” -The Rock
By working hard, you’ll earn respect in return.
6. “There’s no drama like wrestling.” -Kane
Because wrestling got everything for you to be entertained.
“There are things you don’t do in life. You don’t tug on superman’s cape…” -Roman Reigns
Never ever do things that would hurt other people.
8. “Nobody remembers second place” -John Cena
In life’s reality, only the champion will be remembered.
9. “If your goal isn’t to be on top, then you don’t deserve to be here ” -Big E Langston
Because in this life, we should aim for the best!
10. “If Shakespeare was alive today he would be writing wrestling shows” -Chris Jericho
Wrestling is a drama that surely Shakespeare would love.
11. “I breath wrestling. It’s in my blood. I have kind of a confidence when I walk…” -Kane
Knowing your good in something will give you confidence.
12. “There’s no elevator to success. You’ll have to take the stairs” -The Rock
To be successful, you must take one step at a time.
13. “It’s kind of beating a dead horse if you’re talking about going out and saying wrestling’s fake…” -Owen Heart
Because wrestling is about telling a great story.
14. “I pride mysellf on being a jerk because I am brutally honest all the time” -CM Punk
Sometimes, people will not like you if you are too honest.
15. “I am not the biggest, I am not the strongest, but I am damn sure the toughest!” -Daniel Bryan
Being tough is being able to withstand with everything.
16. “I am actually as good as everybody else pretends to be. It’s scary” -Dean Ambrose
Never trust people right away. They may act good towards you but you can’t identify if they were just pretending.
You still haven’t got enough have you? Get the Best of SmackDown WWE between 1999-2009 for hours of more hardcore wrestling.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B002C6VMJS” cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”yes” tag=”quotesbro-20″]
These are the 16 Pro Wrestling Quotes for WWE Lovers. Wrestling may be a drama and for some it teaches violence, however they also teach different things about life. What’s your favorite wrestling quotes? Do you want a piercing like on of these WWE wrestlers, check out our friends at Piercing Models right here. Feel free to share it with us, and we will feature it for you.
Do you want more inspiring sports quotes? You can also read 27 Basketball Quotes for Basketball Lovers.