There’s a reason why super-mom Kris Jenner thinks she has a shot at trademarking the word “momager”– she’s the world’s most infamous.
Having given birth to America’s version of the royal family- the Kardashian clan– Kris Jenner knows a thing or two about helping her famous children maintain their celebrity.
Check out our compiled list of Kris Jenner quotes that provide a glimpse into what it’s like being a mom, a manager and a celebrity all at the same time.
On Supporting Her Kids
1.”Kim Kardashian is the hardest young lady in the world. She never sleeps, she never stops, she never slows down and works so hard for what she’s got-” in response to President Obama’s dig that Kim & husband Kanye West have negatively influenced culture
2. “This is my bible.”- holding a cover of Kim and Kanye on Vogue.
3. “Actually, she would be amazing at holding office because she’s so smart and she’s got the kind of personality that she can handle something like that-” on Kim potentially holding office someday.
4. “It’s annoying when I hear, “What do your girls do?” Well, first of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the show. And my kids worked from the time they were 13 years old. So to me, that’s a huge misconception, that the girls don’t work. They work 25 hours a day.”
5. “Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob, we all have pretty tough skin. If someone feels like they need to take a shot, well okay. It’s not going to change our life…But honestly every single day we have the last laugh because we are having so much damn fun.”
6. “I pray for my kids every day, and I’m so in love with my family life”- in an interview with the late Joan Rivers
7. “I raised my kids kind of old-fashioned—if you don’t have something nice to say, then don’t say it at all. I teach love, acceptance, and tolerance”- in an interview with Haute Living
8. “There’s a lot of people that have great ideas and dreams and whatnot, but unless you’re willing to work really, really hard, and work for what you want, it’s never going to happen. And that’s what’s so great about the girls. It’s all about their work ethic.”
On Being Momager
9. “My job is to take my family’s 15 minutes of fame and turn it into 30”- on creating America’s royal family
10. “This is what being a mom means. Unconditional, all of the time.”
11. “The opportunity to work with my family and just knowing that we got to get up every day and be together and have some fun. Were having a really good time and were passionate about it. What meant the most to me was that I got to be with the kids.”
12. “I love business and I love what I’m doing. When youre really passionate about something and something fits, you just roll with that.”
13. “Its just one day at a time. I love multi-tasking and I’m really organized and when you have a certain work ethic, which all the girls have, we all have that same thing going on.”
14. “If somebody says no, you’re asking the wrong person.”
15. “I had to go in a room and cry for a couple days and say okay, pull yourself to-f**king-gether, because you have to be here for all these kids and your family and you have to show them as an example how to get through this.”- reflecting on the release of Kim’s sex tape
16. “They just keep making babies, and there’s another story”- on how her job will never be over so long as her children procreate
17. “After I have a coffee, I get myself to the gym in Beverly Hills, where I work out with Gunnar Peterson. After that, I start working from the minute I get into the car to go home. I look over everyone’s schedules to see where everyone is. I may hop on the phone with our attorney to go over deals that we’re negotiating. There is maintenance on every single thing we do.”
18. “I like everything a certain way. I’m not somebody who can just lay back and let it happen. That’s never going to happen for me. And I think that’s what’s gotten me to where I am in life, at the same time. I can’t turn it on and off.”