Based on a 1996 novel by Chuck Palahniuk, Fight club is a 1999 American film movie directed by David Fincher starring Brad Pitt (as Tyler), Helena Bonham Carter (as Marla) and Edward Norton (as the Narrator). Fight Club with Brad pitt was cited as one of the most controversial and most talked about movies of the 19th century and become one of the to watch cult films.
The story revolves on men fight one another, want it and choose they need and want taking their hatred with regards to society to a higher level by destroying the unfilled things which the people find so attractive. However there is a lot more into it than just that. It isn’t just about recognizing that the things that tend to be thrown down our throat are actually worthless. It’s actually about acknowledging that there’s a lot more to life compared to the things most people seek to have.
A great film also comes with great quotes and sayings from the characters of the movie that everyone can relate to. Here are our collection of 24 Fight Club Quotes, Sayings and Images that you would enjoy. Our friends at Fight Club Online shares real life videos of street fights, girl fights and more. Are you looking for something even more scarier? Check out these Joker and Batman Quotes.
24 Fight Club Quotes, Sayings and Images
1. “… Stop trying to control everything and just let go! LET GO!” -Tyler Durden
In life, we’re trained to continually excel. Or maybe constantly be attempting to find the next “thing.” In life, it’s actually alright to fail due to the reason that the lowest points in one’s life result in most growth.
2. “First you have to give up, first you have to know not fear — Know that someday you’re gonna die” -Tyler Durden
Don’t fear, all people die.
3. “Only after disaster can we be resurrected” -Tyler Durden
Trials can broke you into pieces but after each storm, you will be back on your feet and again and becomes a new person, a much better person.
4. “It might have been too much” -Marla Singer
Marla’s stomach is full of Xanax, he drank it and feels it’s too much.
5. “Condom is the glass slipper of our generation” -Marla Singer
To continue the quote “…you slip it on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night, then you throw it away.”
6. “Put a gun to my head and paint the walls with my brains” -Chuck Palahniuk
7. “Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight ’til they’re burger ” -Tyler Durden
Skinny guys just keep on fighting until they mashed up.
8. “You’re not your job, you’re not the car you drive, you’re not the contents of your wallet…” -Tyler Durden
The line can be described as how people attempt to make their identity from the products they will use, but actually they are actually made from precisely the same things as everybody else.
9. “You met me at a very strange time in my life”
There’s a lot of interpretation on this line. It can mean that you arrived on my passed or you arrived during the time when everything is not right. This is the ending quote of the movie.
10. “We’re consumers. We are by-products of a lifestyle obsession…” -Tyler Durden
It is about how we are distracted with the material things and disregard the thing that really matters to us.
11. “We buy things we don’t need with money, we don’t have to impress people we don’t like” -Chuck Palahniuk
Some people really do this and it’s the reality of the society today.
12. “This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time” -Tyler Durden
This Fight Club quotes reminds us the we live a mortal life.
13. “Maybe we have to break ourselves to make something better out of ourselves” -Chuck Palahniuk
In order for us to get better, there are things that we need to take out of ourselves (breaking bad habits).
14. “The first rule about fight club is you don’t talk about fight club… ” -Chuck Palahniuk
These are the rules of the Fight Club.
15. “Things you own end up owning you” -Tyler Durden
This could mean a lot of things, but it’s like sometimes, you are sacrificing yourself for the things that you need to have.
16. “One fight at a time. No shirts, no shoes…” -Tyler Durden
These are another rules of the Fight Club. 5th RULE: One fight at a time. 6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.
17. “No fear. No Distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide” -Tyler Durden
A lot of people can’t loosen up. They’re worried, frustrated and . They’re concerned about what other individuals will think, about their relationship, about money, about life.
18. “Every evening, I died and every evening I was born again. Resurrected ” -Chuck Palahniuk
19. “Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate…” -Tyler Durden
Advertisement influenced us, attracting us to get a certain thing and sometimes it let us do things we don’t really want.
20. “Is Tyler my bad dream or am I Tyler’s?”
It’s as simple as “Are you my bad dream or Am I your bad dream?”
21. “I haven’t been fucked like that since grade school” -Marla Singer
I guess that was a great *uck!
22. “If you feel like shit, everyone you hate wins” -Tyler Durden
If you don’t believe in yourself then you will fall.
23. “I don’t want to die without any scars”
It only means that he wants to die wherein he put up a great fight.
24. “How much can you know about yourself if you’ve never been in a fight” -Tyler Durden
You will only know your strength and limit when you faced on a great fight or obstacles.
There you have our collection of 24 Fight Club Quotes, Sayings and Images. Fight club is not just about a movie, but it opened the minds of the people as it teaches a lot with regards to our society. Just how great the movie is, the Fight Club Quotes has really caught the a lot of people and has been an inspiration. What’s your favourite Fight Club Quotes? Come and share it with us or on through our Social Medias.
You can also read our other collection of movie quotes 19 Jack Sparrow Quotes about Life and these funny Alan Partridge Quotes.