If life gets hard on you, it should not stop you from reaching your goals. Obstacles will mold and strengthen you to be the best of what you should be. If you are too afraid of the struggles that may come your way, and lock yourself inside your comfort zone, how will you be able to attain all the goals that you have been dreaming to have? Here are some inspirational life quotes to live by that can help you have a better perspective in life.
52 Quotes to Live by with Images
1. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living…”
No one owes you anything. It is you who’s responsible about yourself.
2. “I woke up and realized life is great…”
I hope people will have a clearer view about things like Hulk Hogan.
3. “What we think determines what happens to us…”
If you want to take a leap and have a better life, you have to make sure that your thoughts are clear to give you a better overview of what must be done.
4. “When I stand before God at the end of my life…”
It’s like letting God know that you have really used the things that were bestowed on you not only because you have to but because you want to be the best of what you can be.
5. “In life, there is always that special person who shapes who you are…”
Whether it is your mom, dad, partner or kids, there will always be a person who’s the sole reason why you are in your current position.
6. “Life is really simple…”
Well, there are some things that make our entire journey complicated.
7. “When I hear somebody sigh…”
Oh, those people should realize that there is someone out there who experiences the worse things… So never say life is so hard. Because compared to others, I am sure yours is pretty easy.
8. “You’re only here for a short visit…”
We do not know when and how our journey might end, so make sure that you seize life, do what will make you happy and appreciate even the smallest things around you.
9. “Life is short and we have never too much time…”
We need to value those people who surround us because life is too short, we need to maximize our days by letting the people we value feel loved.
10. “Once you say you’re going to settle for second…”
Never settle for anything less because you deserve more than that. Make sure that you aim for the best, because that’s what you truly need to have.
11. “Life is 10% what happens to you…”
…because it all depends on how your approach, whether it is a positive or negative occurrence. What you will do will have a great impact to the overall outcome.
12. “The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life is what is important…”
You were alive for 20 years yet have touched many people’s lives…
You were alive for 50 years yet people hate you so much…
Now, who has more importance?
13. “It’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family…”
Always have work-life balance for more rewarding days. Know your priorities and balance them well.
14. “Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it…”
15. “Life is not a problem to be solved…”
Get out, embrace whatever happens and appreciate the gift that God has bestowed on you.
16. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others…”
Never hurt someone especially if you do not intend to extend your hands for help.
17. “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned…”
Living a planned life? Boring, for sure. You lose the chance of seizing each day because the plan is controlling your entire being.
18. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes…”
There are some things that you cannot do anything about. Just let them pass by because these cannot be controlled the way we like it.
19. “The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind…”
20. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable…”
Do something, even if you fail… That how it should be.
21. “Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished…”
Nothing is done while you are still alive. You still have a chance to do what you think you could!
22. “There is only one difference between a long life and a good dinner…”
23. “If you love long enough, you’ll make mistakes…”
…because a quitter will never win.
24. “It’s only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth…”
We must have wasted a lot of time thinking that we still have a lot. Unfortunately, no one knows when will our lives end. Live each day like it’s the last because you do not really know when will be your end.
25. “You have succeeded in life when all you really want is…”
26. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood…”
27. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy…”
28. “Nothing in life is to be feared…”
29. “All life is an experiment…”
30. “Life is a series of collisions with the future…”
31. “The less routine the more life…”
32. “As a well-spent day brings happy sleep…”
33. “Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because…”
34. “Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience…”
35. “Throughout life people will make you mad…”
36. “What if you gave someone a gift and they neglected…”
37. “My formula for living is quite simple…”
38. “Life isn’t about finding yourself…”
39. “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale…”
40. “Find ecstasy in life…”
41. “Life is a dream for the wise…”
42. “Don’t cry because it’s over…”
43. “We need to give each other the space to grow…”
44. “What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other…?”
45. “Life is like dancing…”
46. “You don’t have to be Dalai Lama…”
47. “There are 3 constants in life…”
48. “The chief danger in life is…”
49. “Never be bullied into silence…”
50. “Nearly all th ebest things that came to me in life…”
51. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life…”
52. “The aim of life is to live…”
Quotes to Live by from Quotes for Bros
These quotes to live by are here to guide you towards becoming what you want to be. Surpass life difficulties, stay strong, reach your goals and touch other people’s lives. Once you have done all these, you are surely a great individual that deserves applause from everyone.
Apart from these quotes to live by collection, you can also visit our other blog posts such as: