Portrayed by English comedian Steve Coogan and invented by Armando Iannucci, Steve Coogan himself and along with other writers, Alan Partridge has been created for BBC Radio 4 program “On the Hour”. Aside from being a parody of both chat show presenters and sports commentator, the character of Alan Partridge has also appeared in 3 television series, 2 radio series as well as numerous radio and television specials which includes appearances on BBC’s Comic Relief, in which they also featured the rise and fall of Alan’s fictional career.
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, is a film that features his character was released last August 2013.
Alan is the writer of two different books: Bouncing Back and I, Partridge. The previous autobiography appeared to be saw with spurn from critics, that observed that he closed many anecdotes using the terms “Needless to say, I had the last laugh.” Alan’s wit, arrogance and charm makes a lot of people love his character. His funny quotes about the different issues, life and relationships has been really popular as it struck a lot of people.
Below are Alan Partridge quotes that i’m sure that you would truly love and enjoy.
21 Funny Alan Partridge Quotes for his movie lovers
1. “You really have got lots of issues! Yeah, of ‘What Car Magazine’!”
Great diversion of a topic, right?
2. “There’s never any graffiti in the hotel. Although in the Gents a couple of weeks ago I did see someone had drawn a lady’s part. Quite detailed. The guy obviously had talent.”
Detailed drawing of a lady’s part, (is he talking about the girl’s private part??) is definitely a great talent.
3. “That was liquid football”
This quote was said by Alan during a sport event.
4. “Oooh Ladyboys!”
Alan said this line after drinking his favorite cocktail.
5. “A friend of mine once said he like his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved. I don’t agree with that, but I don’t like hairy women.”
Well, I guess he is agree with women being shaved but not strong smelling.
6. “In my mind God made Adam and Eve, he didn’t make Adam and Steve.”
Alan’s opinion on homosexuality.
7. “I’m gonna hump ya. Like Deputy Dog… Would hump ya.”
Alan Partridge just loves humping.
8. “I don’t like big feet. It reminds me of gammon.”
Feet like a gammon, sounds really hilarious.
9. “Got my fungal foot powder? Ah, it’s a lifesaver, you know. I’d effectively be disabled if it weren’t for these.”
Fungal foot powder as life saver? What a smelly feet he got!
10. “All those people who go around saying “Life begins at forty,” they’re notable by their absence. The nerve.”
A cliche line by Alan Partridge. How can you start your life at forty when 40’s people just want to stay at home and rest, even tired of hanging around.
11. “I woke with a start. At first I assumed I’d trumped myself awake again.”
Waking up and think that it’s still not real.
12. “Guide dogs for the blind. It’s cruel really, isn’t it? Getting a dog to lead a man round all day. Not fair on either of them.”
Because the right thing is the other way around.
13. “Like a good-looking John Merrick, mine was a face that looked really shit.”
Does he compliment himself of does he making fun of himself?
14. “Convoy? Michael, you’re hanging around with a man who uses a collective term for a single vehicle.”
15. “Actually the best thing I did was to get thrown out by my wife. She’s living with a fitness instructor. He drinks that yellow stuff in tins. He’s an idiot.”
What Alan can say about his ex-wife.
16. “Two fat ladies, 88! Not that you’d find these ladies at a bingo hall, of course… they’re altogether a higher class of fat lady.”
17. “Smell my cheese!”
Alan’s response after being fired.
18. “Sadly, I can’t say the same for my Father, who is probably in a different place – Hell.”
Is his father that bad?
19. “It’s arguably the best newspaper in the world.”
Alan’s line on the Daily Mail.
20. “I’m 47, my girlfriend’s 33; she’s 14 years younger than me, back of the net!”
This is Alan Partridge’s words for Sonja.
21. “If it was just the potatoes that were affected, at the end of the day you will pay the price if you’re a fussy eater.”
This is Alan Partridge’s response on Irish History.
Now, you’ve just read and enjoy the 21 Funny Alan Partridge Quotes for his movie lovers. It was just great how this man right here has inspired and influenced a lot of people through his arrogant, sarcastic and witty style. I’m sure you also have your own Alan Partridge favorite quote! Share it with us and we will add it up to our list.
Do you want more funny quotes? Enjoy reading The 32 Dirty Quotes of all Time.