Every year, seniors have to deal with the stress and pressure regarding graduation and exams. They have to prepare themselves mentally, plan out for their future and the most pressured thing that they must face is: Come up an awesome Senior Quotes for their yearbook. Senior graduation is an essential celebration in each and every student’s life. I am sure that you can still remember when you need to submit senior quotes for your yearbook. The majority of you likely just mentioned one thing regarding the time you’ve had in high school or perhaps just quoted several well known quotes.
Each of these students either cracked down below the pressure or perhaps even generated senior quotes that are so superb, they’re hilarious. And who cares, they are graduating! We have one advise for twenty something graduates: read this book. We can recommend this to anyone who is floundering through their 20s, or has a kid or friend who is trying to determine their next steps in life.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”0802410847″ cloaking=”default” layout=”left” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”quotesbro-20″]
The 101 Secrets For Your Twenties would make for the perfect college graduation gift.
Here a few of our favourite lessons:
Lesson #7: Feel no shame in seeking help from a counselor or therapist. We all have rotting junk we try to wrap and hide under the Christmas tree. Get rid of it.
Lesson #11: Lousy jobs are the Twentysomething rite of passage.
Lesson #54: In the working world, very rarely is someone waiting there to teach you how to do your job. They’re expecting you to teach yourself.
Below is a collection of funny senior quotes. It’s more difficult to tell which is which here, but everyone of these senior quotes impart one quality: they’re hilarious. And every senior on these images gets a big high five for awesomeness. If only some of them had one of these awesome beard styles of 2015, it would make the perfect senior yearbook picture.
32 Hilarious Senior Yearbook Quotes for Graduating Seniors
1.“I’m a LION! No, I’m actually a DRAGON! and it feels so good!! I’m a LION and a DRAGON at the same time! I’m a CHAMPION!”
Maybe the next thing he will do is to ROAARR!!!
2. “I look better in person”
Is it another way of telling the he is handsome in person?
3. “If you french fry when you’re supposed to pizza, you’re gonna have a bad time”
If your aiming for a certain thing and got a different thing, it was really disappointing. Funny and you got a point bro.
4. “I don’t like it when people called me a dumb blonde”
Who won’t be annoyed if you are called a dumb blonde?
5. “Honey, where is my SUPER SUIT!!!”
Give him his super suit, he is about to graduate.
6. “Don’t care what the white man says, ‘ain’t nothin’ wrong with tap water!”
Actually, what is wrong with tap water?
7. “Where will I be in 10 years? Celebrating the 10th anniversary of you asking me this question”
She’s actually right!
8. Yearbook Quotes: “One time I ate a bagel”
I hope that bagel taste great.
9. “I’m going to steal the Declaration of Independence”
I guess she loves Ben Gates of National Treasure.
10. “I love the Power Glove. It’s so bad.”
I bet this is a Nintendo guy!
11. “If ever somebody asked you to do something, do it really bad…”
If you don’t want to do things again, just do it really awful.
12. “I don’t like defining myself. I just am.”
It’s hard to define yourself. What you see is what you get.
13. “My mom should have swallowed me”
He may not be happy with his life. hehe
14. “My life is violent but violent is life…”
Life is cruel, full of violence.
15. “I love me a good pancake”
What does he say? Is he the pancake or what?
16. “If I had a car I would be the fast and the furious”
He is certainly a movie lover.
17. “Be excellent to each other and party on dudes”
Don’t ever forget to have fun and party!
18. “Why you no doctor yet?”
Maybe on his mind “What the? I was still about to graduate!”
19. “When I bathe I like to turn off all the lights and pretend I’m in the womb”
He just want to feel how it feels like to be a baby stucked inside his mom’s womb.
20. “Whatever it is, I didn’t do it”
I’m certainly sure that he’s the one who did it!
21. “I’m so much cooler online”
Must be an internet savy.
22. “Hannah Montana says that nobody is perfect, but yet, here I am”
Well, love yourself and feel good about yourself, it’s free.
23. “…Dumps like a truck…truck….truck…”
Does he mean a dump truck? He dumps like a dump truck??
24. “When the red river flows take the dirt road home”
Are you serious? You wanna do it like that?
25. “What if one day you woke up and you were a chicken nugget?”
Then a lot of people will chase me. Everyone loves chicken nuggets.
26. “Thanks to WHS, I learned to right good”
Yeah, you are certainly a good RIGHTER now.
27. “Goodbye everyone. I’ll remember you all in therapy”
She must be watching SpongeBob series…
28. “Disregard females, acquire currency”
Make as much money, find and have sex with a lot of girls!
29. “You’re laughing because I’m laughing, but I’m laughing because I farted”
Noe they know why you are laughing.
30. “Two in the pink and one in the stink, life is an adventure, Explore.”
He must be really good in exploring this kind of stuffs.
31. “Sometimes, I get emotional over fonts”
A great quote from Kanye West tweet last August 2010.
32. “It’s not enough that I should succeed- others should fail”
5 Inspirational Graduation Quotes from the Yearbook
Yearbook quotes are funny sayings to remember forever. You’re asked to make a life-defining statement before you really understand what life is. Here 5 more so graduation quotes from several yearbooks to prepare you make the statement of your life:
“There is a good reason they call these ceremonies “commencement exercises.” Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning.”
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
“Just about a month from now I’m set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars.”
“No schooling was allowed to interfere with my education.”
“We do not remember days; we remember moments.”
10 Movie Quotes for your Yearbook Quote & Picture
School is finishing up, and the seniors who are graduating must come up with a quote Bro worthy. Some quote from respected thinkers, poets, writers or historical figures. Others go for inside jokes that will haunt them forever. However we selected the best 10 quotes from different movie legends for in your yearbook:
Mel Gibson – “Every man dies, not every man really lives.”
Edward Norton – “This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger – “Ill be back”
Paul Dano – “Do what you love and fuck the rest.”
Tim Howard – “It will take a nation of millions to hold me back.”
Cliff Robertson – “With great power comes great responsibility.”
Will Ferell – “I’m the best their is. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.”
Morgan Freeman – “Get busy living, or get busy dyin.”
Ben Stiller – “Today is evaluation day. The key word here is “value”. Do you have any? Not yet!”
Robert Downey Jr. – ” Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?”
Your yearbook picture and quotes better kill it after these seniors given you inspirational quotes so you will be remembered forever. Life’s reality, you can’t step up if no one will step down. Can’t stop laughing at this crazy quotes by seniors from their college or university yearbook? I’m sure that you enjoy those crazy and hilarious senior quotes shared by these genius seniors. Always remember, education is important. These quotes may sound hilarious, but these students spent a lot of effort to be able to posts those quotes. Still can’t get enough of hilarious, crazy quotes? Read The 32 Dirty Quotes of all Time or these Epic Quotes and crack yourself up with a lot of beautiful dumb inspiration.