For the love of Basketball
Basketball started more than 120 years ago in Springfield, Colorada and has been widely popular ever since. Throughout the 20th century several Basketball leagues developed like the National Basketball League (NBL) and the National Basketball Association (NBA). Today more than 27 million Americans play Basketball with around 25% being females and 75% males. Worldwide Basketball is played in more than 200 countries by almost 400 million people making it one of the most loved sports in the world.
For those who are looking for the perfect at home basketball training to become unstoppable on scoring on the basketball court, to score point after point and blow your teammates away, we got the FREE solution for famous player Taylor Allan.
If you are interested get the free movie here and you can find it out yourself. Many bros have followed you and the feedback we have received is amazing!
If you are a coach and teaching Basketball and want to improve your game, coaching AND the game of your team, we also got the best solution out there from Basketball Classroom for you.
To encourage all those athletes and coaches out there we created these Basketball sayings for athletes, new coaches as well as for other people who love basketball. These Basketball Quotes give you the inspiration and motivation you need for your next game. If you can not get enough of them makes sure to check these Basketball Quotes Stickers out that you can put on your wall to always be motivated to get out and work hard!
5 Basketball Quotes Vinyl Stickers for in your home
These 27 basketball quotes feature quotes particularly from all those associated with the game of Basketball as well as from anonymous people who just made the quote for the love of basketball. Feel free to send us your own quote and we will feature it for you!
27 Basketball Quotes for the real Basketball Lovers
We hope you are going to like these 27 Basketball Quotes for real Basketball Lovers and hope they will make you dunk that ball right in the hoop during the last seconds of you next basketball match. Share them with your team-mates before game and smash your opponents.
1. “It’s just a matter of getting those legs back.” – Kobe Bryant
After an injury, Kobe just feels weird to be back on court. It’s about finding again his rhythm back on court.
2. “It’s hard to play well, but it’s easy to work hard.” – Kevin Durant
Playing well is easy of you work hard.
3. ” You can’t get much done in life if you only work in the days when you feel good.” – Jerry West
Consistency is really important, if you’ve done your work consistently you can do a lot of things.
4. “Hardwork beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Kevin Durant
Talented individuals doesn’t always win,nothing is more important than preparation and hardwork. The most prepared individuals win.
5. “I will rise!” – Stephen Curry
Actually, this is an NBA motivational movie that through hardwork you can rise and reach your dreams.
6. “It doesn’t matter if you win, as long as you give everything in your heart.” – Michael Jordan
Giving your best shot in everything, win or lose, in the end will give you no regrets.
7. “You can’t win unless you learn how to loose.” – Kareem Abdul Jabar
You can’t taste the sweetness of winning if you haven’t tried losing.
8. “You must expect great things of yourself, before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
Trust yourself that you can do great things for you to be able to do it.
9. “Where’s the point in trying if you keep telling yourself you’re going to lose?”
You’re trying for you to win, not for you to lose. If you keep on thinking you’ll lose, so trying doesn’t make any sense at all.
10. “When in doubt pass it back out.”
Don’t pursue things that you’re doubtful of.
11. “In life, winning and losing will both happen. What is never acceptable is quitting.” – Magic Johnson
In life, quitting is never an option. Both winning and losing will give you a lesson.
12. “The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.”
If you want to win, never give up. Giving up is giving your victory to someone else.
13. “Talent is never enough. With few exceptions, the best players are the hardest workers.” – Magic Johnson
Talent is useless of there’s no hardwork.
14. “Shoot for your goals!”
For you to succeed, aim that shot!
15. “Everybody is different. Everybody has different styles. Just do it the best way you know how.” – Vince Carter
Make use and practice your potentials.
16. “Play for the name on the front, not for the name on the back.”
Play for your team, not for your self.
17. “Only the strong survive.” – Allen Iverson
In this life, the one who fights is the one who will survive.
18. “Offense wins games. Defense wins championships.”
Well, this is a cliche myth, however, it’s true!
19. “I’ve failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
Another basketball quotes from Michael Jordan. Before you succeed, you will go through a lot of failures.
20. “I don’t do things half-heartedly, because if I do, I can expect half-hearted results.” – Michael Jordan
What you give is what you get.
21. “Love is playing every game like its your last!” – Michael Jordan
Because love is something that you need to give all your efforts.
22. “I’m not out there sweating just to find out how it feels like to sweat.” – Michael Jordan
Sweating for something simply means that you are aiming a goal.
23. “If you think practice is boring, try sitting on the bench.”
If doing something is boring, doing nothing is a lot MORE boring!
24. “If nobody will help you do it alone!” – Michael Jordan
Yes, there are certain things that you can do alone without the help of others.
25. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.”
Try to take in and feel every moment. Don’t dwell on the past because the only moment you’ll ever have is the moment you’re living in at any given time.
26. “If i’m not trying my best, I might as well retire.” – Derrick Rose
Well, in basketball you need to do your best in every game that you play.
27. “All do some. Some do it all.”
There are people who wants to do everything on their own.
If you still can’t get enough then we have more Basketball Quotes for you right at your service: Get the 129 Greatest Basketball Quotes from the Game’s Most Famous People for your inspiration
We really hope you find these Basketball Quotes to be inspirational and motivational. These renowned basketball coaches, players and sorts lovers gave their lives for the game of Basketball. Show them some love a share this with the rest of the basketball community!